I know this is late… but just in case, you wanna know what’s in my list cos you’re getting something for me in your last minute shopping, let me save you from thinking. Heehee! Note: no worries, this is a realistic list
Here goes my very first Christmas wishlist ever blogged:
1. White or super light colored linens (high grade cotton)
Either you’ll treat me at my preferred salon or get me a box (5.5/5.6 brown), I’ll DIY –something I’ve never done before but why not give it a try?
Just ordinary style and plain, and not necessarily Havaianas. I just need to replace the one I’m using cos it’s worn out na!
4. Kate Spade coin & card purse
In neutral color or this color.
Cos sleeping is luxury.
Since I now normally bring my baby’s bag, I need a small one for my stuff.
7. Japonesque travel complexion trio makeup brushes
Thanks to Denise for influencing me :p
8. VMV skincare products
Moisturizer, sunscreen, toner, any! I’m a normal skin type btw (cos they have something for different skintypes).
9. Colourpop lippies – Out and About set
10. Fujifilm mirrorless camera
This list won’t be complete without a big time wish 😀
But of course, as a mom, I would appreciate it more to receive gifts for my baby!!!
- Pacifier (for 3+ months)
- Wetwipes supply
- Wetwipes for hand & mouth supply (there’s one by Pigeon)
- Pampers diapers supply (S size)
- Similac milk
Whew, that’s it!! Typing all of these in my phone while putting Sweepea to sleep! #mommydiaries
Yay! Merry Christmas, everyone!!!! x